What is Aeroseal?
Aeroseal software allows the Dykstra technician to accurately measure the duct leakage in residential homes and commercial buildings. Aeroseal puts the escaping air under pressure, causing polymer particles to stick first to the edges of a leak, and then to each other until the leak is closed.
Aeroseal has an quick and effective 6-step process:
- Wall registers are covered in order for air to escape only through the leaks
- Sealant is injected into the ducts for approximately 1 hour
- Small aerosol particles are kept suspended in the airflow by continuous air movement
- As the air stream makes a sharp turn to exit through a leak, the particles collide with and adhere to the leak edges
- Ducts are sealed with only 1-2 oz. of the sealant material remaining in the ducts
- A computer-generated analysis summarizing your home’s or building’s amount of leakage is generated, providing verification of success of the process
Innovative Aeroseal technology is a great solution to leaking ducts in your home or commercial facility. Our qualified technicians accurately measure duct leakage, and follow the quick and effective 6-step Aeroseal process. The system is the most efficient and easy way to get your ducts sealed. You’ll avoid having to access hard to reach areas, and will enjoy increased energy efficiency and comfort. After the process is complete, you’ll be able to see a computer-generated analysis which summarizes the amount of leakage before and after the process, so you can verify the success. Call us today to learn more!
Dykstra Home Services is a provider of Aeroseal. Call us today to schedule an appointment.